Are you an individual looking for volunteering opportunities? Or a CSR representative of a company, looking for meaningful activities for your department? Here is where you can volunteer with us or champion our cause!
To find out how we can partner with you, please contact Ms Daryl Lee at 6304 7618 or via email at DarylLee@carecom.org.sg
Check out the volunteering opportunities available for you!
Found what you’re looking for? Register here!
CARElderly Seniors Activity Centres (SAC)
- Activity Facilitators (craftwork, games planning, cooking/baking, singing, exercise)
- Physiotherapists/Occupational therapists
- Medical – doctors, nurses, ophthalmologists
2:00pm – 5:00pm (medical home visits)
Minimum once a month for 6 months
Mondays-Saturdays (except Wednesdays)
9:00am – 1:00pm
Minimum once a week for 3 months
CareHuts – After-school Care Centres
Mondays – Fridays
3.30pm – 6.00pm
Minimum once a week for 3-6 months
d’Klub – Mentoring Programme
- Stamford d’Klub, New Town d’Klub & Queenstown d’Klub: 9.30am–12pm
- MacPherson d’Klub: 2.15pm – 4.30pm
- Minimum one year commitment