Join our family as we serve and empower the community together!
Our list of available positions can be found below.
Centre Supervisor (CareHut – Student Care Centre)
• Spearhead the planning and developing holistic programmes and/or curriculum for CareHut with overall direction from the Head of Department.
• Constantly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programmes and/or curriculum to ensure that all activities benefit children – helping children with their school work, developing their character, creating a fun learning environment and discovering the children potentials.
• Develop work plan for staff according to the overall direction provided by the Head of Department
• Supervise staff on the organization and implementation of programmes and curriculum.
• On-the-job guidance and mentorship to staff; imparting relevant skill sets and knowledge, and provide moral support and encouragement to staff.
• Build team cohesiveness with staff.
• Administer the manpower movement within the Centre and conduct regular supervision sessions with staff.
• Perform annual staff appraisal and responsible to develop their competencies relevant to the job requirement.
• Oversee the well-being of children. In case of problems or issues that may take place, provide assistance and counseling to children; conduct home visit where necessary.
• Refer the “at-risk” children to school counsellors and provide support where necessary.
• Maintain a log of student cases and report to the Head of Department.
• Maintain frequent communication with parents to keep abreast on children’s family situation to identify any learning or emotional supports among the children.
• Provide administration support in application of financial assistance for low income families.
• Liaise with school authorities/teachers, and government bodies on any other matters relating to the centre.
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in any field. Preferably hold a Certificate in Children Services or related qualifications.
• At least 3 years of experience working with children. Those with supervisory experience will have an advantage.
Programme Executive (CareHut) – Part Time / Full Time Positions
• Plan and conduct after school activities that will nurture children (7-12 years old) and help them discover their potential (e.g. character development and fun-learning programme)
• Provide supervision and guidance to children after school
• Passion to reach out to and empower children, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds
• Preferably holds a Certificate in Children Services or has relevant experience working with children
• Ability to build good rapport with children, parents and volunteers
• Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.