Join our family as we serve and empower the community together!
Our list of available positions can be found below.
Centre Supervisor (CareHut – Student Care Centre)
• Spearhead the planning and developing holistic programmes and/or curriculum for CareHut with overall direction from the Head of Department.
• Constantly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programmes and/or curriculum to ensure that all activities benefit children – helping children with their school work, developing their character, creating a fun learning environment and discovering the children potentials.
• Develop work plan for staff according to the overall direction provided by the Head of Department
• Supervise staff on the organization and implementation of programmes and curriculum.
• On-the-job guidance and mentorship to staff; imparting relevant skill sets and knowledge, and provide moral support and encouragement to staff.
• Build team cohesiveness with staff.
• Administer the manpower movement within the Centre and conduct regular supervision sessions with staff.
• Perform annual staff appraisal and responsible to develop their competencies relevant to the job requirement.
• Oversee the well-being of children. In case of problems or issues that may take place, provide assistance and counseling to children; conduct home visit where necessary.
• Refer the “at-risk” children to school counsellors and provide support where necessary.
• Maintain a log of student cases and report to the Head of Department.
• Maintain frequent communication with parents to keep abreast on children’s family situation to identify any learning or emotional supports among the children.
• Provide administration support in application of financial assistance for low income families.
• Liaise with school authorities/teachers, and government bodies on any other matters relating to the centre.
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in any field. Preferably hold a Certificate in Children Services or related qualifications.
• At least 3 years of experience working with children. Those with supervisory experience will have an advantage.
• Responsible to providing individual and group counselling; family intervention
• Assist children and youth with their personal issues
• Plan and implement intervention and developmental plans for school social work and center cases
• Develop effective relationships with children and youth, school officials and colleagues
• Write/prepare all reports and session notes pertaining to client/s progress and meetings with partners
• Design lesson plan and run groupwork for children and youths on life skills and/or character building
• Coordinate and work closely with partners such as schools, community resources and other agencies on Youth Programmes
• Responsible to keeping supervisor informed on crisis issue/s and/or significant behavioral changes observed among clients
• Perform administrative duties and ad-hoc jobs spearheaded by CARE Youth Department
• Be a team player in the initiatives spearhead by CARE Youth department
• Any ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Head, CARE Youth
• Degree in Social Work/ Psychology/Counselling
• At least 2 year experience in counselling/social work and/or working with youths & children
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
• Good team player
Office Administrator cum Receptionist
• Provide front desk reception duties for the office and walk-in clients
• Responsible of office stationery supplies management which includes collating stationery requests, procuring and arranging for delivering to various centres.
• Prepare for payment on all office purchase and prepare monthly expense report
• Responsible of managing the laundry services, receiving weekly office and Carefé Express deliveries.
• Responsible of the facilities booking management
• Assist in preparing laptop, audio and video operations for CCSS corporate meetings
• Assist in collating for staff meeting agenda, board meeting updates, presentation slides and other ad-hoc corporate meetings
• Any other ad-hoc office administration assigned
• Minimum requirement of “O” Level
• Proficient in Microsoft office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
• A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently and possess good communication skills
Programme Executive (CareHut) – Part Time / Full Time Positions
• Plan and conduct after school activities that will nurture children (7-12 years old) and help them discover their potential (e.g. character development and fun-learning programme)
• Provide supervision and guidance to children after school
• Passion to reach out to and empower children, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds
• Preferably holds a Certificate in Children Services or has relevant experience working with children
• Ability to build good rapport with children, parents and volunteers
• Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Programme Executive (Administration) – Part Time Position
• You are responsible to handle administrative duties and enhance administration processes for CareHuts and Operations Manager.
•You are required to travel amongst the CareHuts and provide administration support such as preparing SCFA applications, maintaining records through data entry and filing system, and other administrative tasks assigned by the Centre Supervisors and Operations Manager.
• You should possess at least an O level with at least 2 years of working experience in administration.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.